Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Forever it is

Book Jacket
Ah, it is sad when a good series comes to an end. At least, I think it's over.... The door was left open just a crack in case the author decides to write more in The Wolves of Mercy Falls series. I'm not sure how much I should say, since it could spoil the ending if I say too much. Can I assume you know what happens in Linger? Ok, so on the cover that's Sam as a human and Grace as a wolf. That doesn't reveal too much. Grace's disappearance begins to be blamed on Sam by everyone in town. Isabel's parents are again petitioning to have the wolves eliminated from Boundary Wood. And Cole, well he's finally decided to put his genius to good use and see if he can invent a cure. But someone new learns the real secret behind Grace's disappearance. That's about all I can tease you with....

No comments: